My life would be more complete if you would satisfy the following wishes.
- Strike through formatting in GMail.
- Super and sub scripts would be nice, too.
- If you can't do either of those, let me edit the html at least.
- A non-clunky way to do inline images when composing in GMail.
- A way to label blog posts when they are emailed in to blogger. For instance, adding [tech, nerdville] to the beginning or end (I'm not choosy) of the subject line of this email would add those two labels to the post.
- A way to edit existing posts from email without going through that web 1.73 interface you have going on in blogger. You'll have to use your Jedi powers on that one. Maybe the whole bracket notation from the prior suggestion can be expanded to a full fledged notation system. Post a blog via email, get an email confirmation with the post ID, and then when you want to edit an existing post you reference the post ID. For instance, [id=12345, labels=tech,nerdville].
P.S.: I'm trying to dump another piece of software, Windows Live Writer, which I actually like. It's just one less thing installed on the computer if you can get blog posting via email done in an elegant way.
P.P.S.: I'm part of the command line generation. The less clicking around with the mouse and the more use of the keyboard, the better.